You might remember from this post that I love a good Ikea hack. At the time we made this double dresser/console we were looking to house clothes for two little guys. Well, now one of those little guys is pretty big and we have another little guy on his way.
So we headed back to Ikea and purchased this, much larger, dresser.
This project was considerably easier since we didn’t have to fiddle with primer and paint. We simply added the matching wood top with the very same stain (left over from the last project) and matching pulls (which happened to be half off when we purchased ours).
Now we have a custom collection that can definitely grow with our boys!